are pleased to provide desk copies of any adopted text along with available
supplements such as instructor's manuals, solutions manuals and test banks.
A Few Things To Know
- Publishers typically only provide one desk copy per instructor per
term. Exceptions are made based on estimated enrollment and total
actual orders from the Duke Textbook Store.
- Desk copies are sent directly to the Faculty member's departmental
address. The publishers will not send desk copies to the Textbook
- It may take as long as eight weeks to receive your desk copies.
While you're waiting, you can take advantage of our Borrowed
- Refer to our list of Frequently Asked Questions if you need more information.
How To Order?
- You can contact the Local Publisher Representative directly. Refer to our Publishers List for contact information.
- You can contact the publisher directly by phone, by e-mail, or by faxing them a Desk Copy
Request Form. You can also submit your desk copy requests
online at the publisher's web site. See Books
in Print for publisher contact information.
The Duke Textbook Store will be happy to fax requests to the publisher on your behalf but you will receive your desk copies faster by using one of the two options listed above.