Services & Policies
What we do at Computer Repair
- We fix computers and printers. We are an authorized service center for Apple, IBM, Dell, and Lenovo computers and most Hewlett-Packard laserjet printers. We can repair broken equipment, save or transfer your data, reinstall your Operating System, load antivirus software and install critical updates.
- We sell hard drives, power supplies, external hard drive enclosures, adapters, notebook batteries, optical drives, printer parts, toner, etc. If we do not have your part in stock, we can usually get it in a day or two.
- We do on-site service calls to University and Medical Center departments in the Durham area.
- We pick up and return departmental equipment.
- We offer service contracts.
What we don't do at Computer Repair
- We don't do software support. If your software is causing problems with the operation of your computer, then we may be able to help; but if you are having trouble aligning the columns in a table, try calling the OIT Helpdesk at 684-2200.
- We don't bring hard drives back from the dead. If your hard drive crashes, we offer our condolences — and a new hard drive.
Duke Computer Care Coverage:
Click Here for more information.
Updated: March 24, 2014