|Duke University Stores donated gifts and merchandise to Duke student groups,
Duke faculty, civic groups, schools and charitable organizations including:|
|Donations of gifts and merchandise within the Duke Community.
|Donations of gifts and merchandise to the local and regional community.
|Discounts on merchandise to the Duke and Durham communities.
- Donated merchandise for Keep Durham Beautiful golf tournament fundraiser.
- Donated merchandise for the Duke First Year Student Open House.
- Donated T-shirts for the class of 2013 photo.
- Donated merchandise for the North Carolina School of Science and Math Science
Olympiad Team swap meet.
- Donated merchandise and drinks for the Walltown and Crest Street Community
- Donated merchandise for the 5th Annual Duke DPT 5K Run/Walk and Kid's Fun
Run to support the Easter Seals United Cerebral Palsy of North Carolina.
- Donated ice for the Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Center’s Angels Among Us
- Donated merchandise for NC State "Play for Pink" golf tournament to raise
money for cancer research.
- Donated gift cards for fundraiser for Durham-based organization: Family Health
- Donated ad space to Hoof 'n' Horn for spring musical, RENT.
- Donated cleaning supplies to the Ronald McDonald House of Durham.
- Donated merchandise to a variety of schools across the nation for fund raising
- Donated printers and computer accessories for the 2009 TechExpo.
- Donated merchandise and provided discounts for the Duke Women's Basketball,
2nd Annual True Blue Golf Classic.
- Donated Merchandise for the 2009 Student National Medical Association Region
IV Annual Medical Education Conference
- Donated gift cards for a drawing at Live for Life Annual Health Fair
- Donated merchandise to a number of schools across the nation for fund raising
- Donated merchandise for Duke Health Inequalities Program giveaways to
Durham families living in poverty.
- Donated merchandise to the Department of Theatre Studies for a Duke
sponsored trip to Nairobi, Kenya to teach writing in a poverty-stricken area.
- Donated door prizes for the American Association for Affirmative Action.
- Donated merchandise for a Summer Enrichment Program held in East Durham.
- Donated merchandise for the 4th Annual Minimal Manual Lift Environment
(MMLE) Coaches' Conference (Duke Ergonomics Department).
- Donated merchandise for the Student National Medical Association - SNMA
- Donated merchandise for the Raleigh Lions Club golf tournament.
- Provided free gift wrap and gift boxes to customers.
|Duke University Stores raised money for the following causes:|
|Student Scholarships through the annual Yorkey-Rainey Invitational Golf Tournament.
|Support for the Duke-Durham Campaign from major vendors.
Total Duke University Stores giving for FY 2009-10